It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Trees

This weekend was a blast! First we hosted Thanksgiving for Ben's family. It was a ton of work, but also a whole lot of fun! Ben won't ever do it again, but I would consider it (if I could hire someone to clean my house after!) Then on Friday we took our 4-wheelers down to Axtell and went Christmas tree hunting. There was snow at the top, but that didn't stop us. It was a warm day so we rode around and even played in the snow for a little bit. Ben and his dad found us the perfect tree. I just need to clear a spot in our front room so we can set it up. Saturday we went to a viewing for a friend of Ben's family. I have pictures (I promise!) I just need to download them and bring them to work with me! Now, I just need to figure a way to take off from now till new years so I can do all the fun things I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment