It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Tuesday, December 29, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Memories- December 25

Finally... My favorite Christmas Memory that will always be a part of me is remembering the birth of our Savior. Knowing that he made the ultimate sacrifice so that we could come to this Earth and make all the stupid mistakes that we make, and still have the chance to ask for forgiveness and receive it. That he was so unselfish and loved us all with such a deep love that he was willing to take that sacrifice for us. That his birth brought about the great growth of the world and made it possible for us to be with our families for all eternity, to return to the prescence of our Father and account for the life that we have fulfilled. That we could feel love and joy and peace, and experience sorrow and disappointment to keep our spirits humbled. I hope that the spirit of unselfishness and sacrifice and love for others is something that I can remember all year through and keep in my heart always. That I may remember to be kind to others and assist when I need to not only have an open heart of charity, but also a humbleness for allowing others the opportunity to serve. And, above all that I may always remember our Savior and follow his example. Merry Christmas to all. With all my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment