Thursday, December 10, 2009
25 Days of Christmas Memories- December 12
Another favorite memory was the year that Ben and I re-modeled our kitchen and bathroom (which will never be finished-sigh!) We had both saved up a bunch of vacation time because it was such a crazy season and we couldn't take much time off during the summer. So we decided to take from just before Christmas to New Year's off. It was so much fun staying up till 2 or 3 in the morning playing games and putting our house back together. We played othello a million times (and is a game that Ben is so good at it drives me nuts that I cannot beat him!). It was a good time to spend with each other and enjoy the holiday instead of always rushing to be here there and everywhere. Ben is laid off starting Monday, so we're going to give this one a try again. I'm going to try to take off 8-10 days and just enjoy the season and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment