Monday, December 7, 2009
25 Days of Christmas Memories- December 6
We began a new Christmas Tradition on Saturday. Ben put the Christmas tree up for us and didn't even need to cuss it to get it to stand straight. Then he went Christmas shopping and Karissa and I decorated the Christmas tree. It was already for him when he got home. He got a fun little surprise to see it all finished when he came home and Karissa and I had fun spending time decorating it. I put her on my shoulders to reach the high branches and she put all the bells in the same area, but it turned our really cute! Ben got all his shopping done and most of our shopping, so it will save me some time and I'll get a surprise on Christmas to see what he got Karissa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Cute. Jon put my tree in last night. It is leaning so far I'm afraid its going to tip over. I hope he comes home soon to fix it!
ReplyDelete