Thursday, December 3, 2009
25 Days of Christmas Memories- December 2
Another favorite Christmas memory I have is I was 8 years old. My best friend got a brother in about May of that year and I was so jealous. Only, I didn't want a brother, I alread had 2, I wanted a Sister. So I was determined to ask Santa for a Sister. I was a little embarassed to ask in front of everyone, so I whispered my request to him. Being the wonderful Santa he was he told me that Santa is magical, but cannot bring children into this world, that request could only come from Heavenly Father. He suggested I pray if that is really what I wanted. I prayed fervently for months. I learned one very important lesson. Santa and Christmas is magical, but only for fun. The season is truly about Christ and his sacrifice for us. Also, be careful what you pray for, you just might get it. I got my sister the next September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment