It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Thursday, April 2, 2009

OK everyone- I don't really know what I am doing, but I'm giving it a try. What's UP???? Ben is still looking for a job-can you say- Unemployment sucks? Actually it has been really good on us and from little miracles from God (Thanks to Tithing) we are making it! Numbers don't add up, so it makes no sense at all, but if nothing else, I am gaining a true testimony of Tithing and Karissa is becoming Daddy's buddy. She'll be sad when he does get a job. Anyway We'll see how this goes and how bad I mess it up!

Tata for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather! I am so glad to see you have a blog! I'm so excited to be able to cute little Karissa and you and Ben! I am so happy! I think this is a great way to stay connected to the people I love and I am so glad you started! Plus I think blogging is a great therapy! It is for me anyway. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete