It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's Official

We just got back from vacation on Sunday and now it is official. I need to find a job taking pictures and actually making money at them so I can travel all the time-whatchathink??? Actually I received my last pay check from the post office and turned in my keys so it's official I don't work there anymore-WHEW! I am trying to play catch up at the town. We left Wednesday morning and it was so much fun! Karissa is a trooper and Ben and I had a lot of fun! I've got a bunch of pictures I need to download from my camera and bring in to work with me to post. I played with my blog and even learned how to add music, which is nice to have playing while I'm working because my little office gets really quite sometimes. Anyway, I just had a few minutes before I leave for the day and thought I'd say hi to all, and Thanks for the tips!!!! I hope I can get those pictures posted tomorrow! It is fun to see everyone's blogs and be able to read what is going on. C-ya'll later!!!

1 comment:

  1. How about I go with you?! I would love to be a professional photographer, my biggest dream! I love your background and I love this song!!! It looks awesome! Good Job! I didn't know you aren't working the post office anymore, what happened? I hope everything works out! Love ya! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete