It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BIG ambitions

So, I have BIG ambitions, then one little thing throws my whole universe spinning and drops it in a big pile in front of me and says "here you go, figure this one out" ugh......

I got my fitness plan all ready and my meals all planned and Wednesday's were going to be my fitness guru day and deep cleaning and then on Friday's I was doing my dejunking and trying to find order in my house and go grocery shopping....then Carol that worked in our office decided it was time to quit, she called me 2 weeks ago Sunday and turned her keys in the next morning. I had to frantically change my whole schedule around, find a new babysitter and work through an office nightmare that's been lurking in the drawers for 12 years. I think I am starting to get it all figured out (I hope!) thank goodness I have Stephanie to help so I'm not trying to fly solo.

In the mean time, the kids and I have been sick and Ben has had 2 Saturday tests that we've had to go up to Orem for. Nothing like driving North 6 days a week to put a pinch on your fuel budget. On a good note, I did find me some new pants (thankfully, since I ripped the other pair climbing the fence) and they are SUPER cute, they were under $25, and they FIT! Even better. I got my grocery shopping done with Ben's help and I'm making sense of the mess at work. My bump in the road of ambitions is hopefully slowing and I can get into a new routine of health and order!

Now, I just need to write a talk for sacrament meeting on Sunday, finish my taxes and plan what to do for Reed's birthday...the fun of life never ends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on. But I know that you can do it. You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete