It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Sunday, January 22, 2012

To another successful year of health!

So, I did fairly well last year with exercise and weight loss, but I quit as things got crazy in the fall. I want to pick it back up, but learned from last year that I need some accountability for myself, especially since I am eating whoppers as I am on the computer today. I decided that I am going to do a 12 week fitness challenge for myself again, but this time I think I am going to blog it instead of just write it in my booklet. I just haven't decided whether to blog it here or do a fitness one (especially since I am not so great at updates as it is). I watched a small video when I was blog stalking about a lady who got her motivation each week from herself. When she sat down on Friday to enter her accomplishments from the past week she was re-energized for the new week. She lost 115 lbs. in a year. I am thankful I don't have that much to loose, but I do need the motivation and something to keep myself going. So, here's the beginning. I am going to start tomorrow with my planning and take this week as my goals and prep week. I need to go grocery shopping sometime this week anyway, so I decided it would be a good time to start....here it goes! My motto this year: To another successful year of health!

1 comment: