Heather S told me that she was spoiled with her little girl by getting to see her everyweek for the last part of her pregnancy and I guess I get to be spoiled as well! I went in today to have my amniotic fluid test- it is in the normal range 13.99. Then I got to relax in a quiet delivery room for an hour listening to the baby's heartbeat with NO other distractions. I tried to just relax and enjoy having an hour of peace and quiet. It kinda tired me more, but it was surprisingly refreshing to my anxiety to have another baby. His heartrate is normal 145 bpm and his fetal kick count was 36 in that hour- they only worry if it is under 10-active little stinker. My contracts were at 0. The nurse told me that he is enjoying his environment so they'll keep him in there for another week or 5. He is measuring 1 week 2 days small which would put his due date at March 15 (the exact day Ben is hoping for) we might have a spring break baby afterall! The nurse freaked me out last week when I set up my appointment and told me to be prepared to have a baby today because they might keep me, so I was relieved to still be my normal waddly pregnant self for now. I get to go back weekly and have the same tests done until our little wiggler decides to enter this world. He is laying right against the placenta, so the 3D pictures are squished and a little freaky, but still fun to have. He has a little bit of hair which was easier to see on the monitor at the hospital than in these pictures. It makes it kinda hard to wait to meet this little angel, but at the same time I've sighed a BIG sigh of relief today that I still have a few weeks left. 

Top of his head with hair
Face sQuIsHeD against the placenta- kinda wierd!
Another squished face
YAWN








No comments:
Post a Comment