I honestly have not thought about my blog for so long. This summer has been a little crazy, but it has all been good. I started as a consultant for Shelf Reliance the middle of May and have been busy doing parties and getting contacts. I listened to a training that was about building up your business and taking the hassle off phone calls for answering questions. They suggested building a website where customers could go to get more information and answers to questions, so I decided to build a business blog and realized last night that I really should update this one as well. My new blog is liveathrivinglife.blogspot.com. Any suggestions of things to add or change would be great (I'm not super good at this anyway!)
Ben decided to put his metal art in some craft fairs this summer, so we've been building up his website (http://www.triple-t-metalart.com/) and getting that all ready. We did the Farmer's Market at the Lehi Round-up rodeo Friday and Saturday. It was a fun experience. We are trying to get into the stampede craft fair and the Levan craft fair for the Pioneer Day celebration, then we are doing one in Fillmore on July 28. Crazy...Crazy...Crazy Fun.
On top of it all, I've also been trying to clean and de-junk. I pulled everything out of my basement and went through it all. Ben cleaned out the "blue" room and put up new sheetrock and is in the process of building me some shelves for my shelf reliance food. I am way excited. Now my upstairs is a disaster and I really need to organize everything back into the "pink" room again. Boy that has been a slow process with everything else going on.
A job opening came up in Utah County about a month ago and I was having some issues at work. I was told by one person that if I found something else I would be advised to take it. I really debated about whether or not I should apply for it, but I had several people within a few days encourage me to do so, so I did. They called me last week and I have an interview this week. I am not as nervous as I thought I would be. It is a big step from where I am now, and would be full-time, but we thought that while Ben is in school it would be a good thing. I won't have meetings at night and won't have to bring my work home with me like I do at the Town, so that would help with Ben trying to study. I've decided if I am meant to get the job I will and if not, I won't. I'm trying to remind my self that it is that simple.
Ben is loving his job and we are trying to prepare for school to start again. I still cannot believe that Karissa will be starting Kindergarten, she is growing up so fast.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment