It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Short notice- Change of plans

I'm a little behind on keeping up with the latest news.  We aren't in Vernal and aren't going there any longer.  We were getting things all packed up and ready to go and cleaning the trailer to leave on Saturday morning, when....Ben got a phone call.  They had a position open up in Ephraim so we are staying in Levan and he starts Monday working for DWR in Ephraim.  I feel like I've been plucking petals off a flower....we're going, we're not, we're going, we're not..........finally I reached the last petal and we're not.  My trailer is spotlessly clean and my house is a DISASTER now.  At least I'll have all summer to get it cleaned up.  What an interesting roller coaster we've been on and finally I feel at peace in that aspect again.  The Lord works in mysterious ways and apparently there was a lesson to be learned from all of this and we are meant to be in Levan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment