It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Snow Day

Ben and Karissa on our Snow Day
Me and Baby Hercules
(29 weeks along)
















Yesterday we got 28" of snow in Levan. It was so much fun to spend the day with Ben and Karissa playing in the snow. Ben had it measured at close to 22", but the offical snow fall was reported at 28".


They tried to make snow angels, but it was too deep to be very effective. Karissa kept her eyes closed because she thought that the snow would fall into her face like it did when Ben had made his.

Ben didn't have to go into work because they couldn't get trucks on the road to haul anything, so we just spent the day playing in the snow and delivering Christmas treats to our neighbors. If we didn't have to pay bills and buy food I'd take a snow day everyday! It was so much fun to spend our day together as a family.

Ben's Snow Angel
Ben fell back into the snow to make his snow angel, he sunk right down into it and it covered over the top of him.


He gasped "It's Cold!" he said as he tried to get up. I was laughing so hard I could hardly take the picture. I don't think Karissa knew what to think.







My Mom even walked up the street to join us in our snow fun!







Ben, with a little help from Karissa, dug tunnels through the yard to get to the hay stack, water, horses and our vehicles.


The car, freezer and 4-wheeler were burried. I think I have a car out there anyway!
What a Fun Day!
I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! THat is A LOT of snow!!!! How fun! Until it won't melt! ha ha

    ReplyDelete