It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Zoo

Ben and I decided that since he will be starting school tomorrow and will be gone most of the day that we would take one family outing before the madness begins. So, we decided to take Karissa to the Zoo. She was excited all week long to go and finally Saturday came and I was all excited to get her up and take her to the zoo and she could care less, I tormented her the best I could to get her out of bed, but she just kept pulling up her covers and turning her head away from me. When we finally convinced her to get up and get dressed to go to the zoo she was excited again. I got Ben lost on Parley's way (directions need to be more specific and clear!) But, we finally made it. Karissa said her favorite was the Giraffe, it's name was Karissa and we saw the baby elephant too. It was cute to watch. When we finally made it home and was relaxing Karissa curled up next to me and told the baby about what we saw at the zoo. It was too cute! It was a fun day, but the zoo isn't as fun and I remember it to be when I was little, but it seems nothing ever is. Karissa enjoyed it though and it was a nice family outing to end the summer.

...now the fun begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment