Okay quick break down. I decided today that I need to get the internet at my house becuase I keep forgetting to bring my pictures to work with me to post and by the time I remember they are old news. For those of us living in Juab County the stampede is over with--horray!!! It is a lot of fun to go, but they are always looking for volunteers and it gets annoying to be asked twelve million times to do the same things. We acutally offered to help this year, but work has been so crazy and they had enough people that we got a break. We went on Thursday night to the rodeo it was fun, but I must say having a two year old is a handful at a public event. We sat by Jon and Trina and tried to get Karissa to sit with the girls, but she wanted Mom. She has become quite the Mommy's girl since Daddy went back to work. The days that I work she just doesn't have enough time to drive me crazy before Dad comes home so she usually teases him and tells him to go away I don't want you, then she'll usually run and give him a big hug & kiss. The stampeded kind of signals the middle of summer and with the heat we've been getting I believe it can start on the down hill side to autumn soon.
This weekend is the Pioneer day celebration in Levan so I am in a frantic to try to get my house clean so we can have a BBQ. Ben's family always comes down and has dinner then we go to the park to watch the fireworks. It's kinda fun. This year it sounds like they are doing some good things and it sounds like fun. We're going to let Karissa be in the parade this year, so that will be fun. Thursday night is movie night at the park. Saturday we are going to the Spanish Fork rodeo with Ben's family-guess it's time to dust off the boots.
Next weekend we have Ben's family reunion at Strawberry. I think we are taking the four wheeler and his Dad will bring the boat. It should be fun. It's just a lot of work to get ready to go.
Election sign-up is over-finally. And now we have to have a primary election for Mayor, so that'll be fun getting ready for that.
I went to a doctor about a month ago and he did laser acupuncture. It was pretty interesting. It showed all the areas that my body is out of balance. He gave me some drops to help re-balance my body. I went back the other day and it seems like everything is working. My body is more balanced than it was the first time I went. I have more energy than I have for a long time, so that is a good thing in itself. We are still hoping for another baby.
Karissa went to her first birthday party the other day. It was a swim party. They had about 18 kids show up between the ages of 2 and 5. What a Mom. Karissa got a nice little tan and had a lot of fun. They had a sandbox and all the kids transferred the sand to the swimming pool for them. Washed sand is expensive, so I guess the cheap way is to invite a bunch of little kids to wash it for you!!! Now she keeps telling me that she wants a party to and we can invite Braxton (who she went to the party for) I don't think I'm up to a birthday party like that yet, hopefully I can hold her off for one more year.
I can't believe she is going to be 3. It is so crazy. Time flies by way to fast.
Well, there's my crazy July so far. I'm sure in a month it will be more craziness and more fun to add to the list.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yeah you posted!!!! Sounds like you're keeping busy! I'm glad you sat by us at the Stampede. It was fun. It is a lot different with children who just want to run around. Gave me knew appreciation for my parents! The lazer accupuncture thing sounds interesting. I didn't konw they did such a thing. And I hear ya on the birthday party thing. So far I've been able to avoid the situation, but I don't think I'll get away with it this year. Addie already has it all planned, if I don't pull through for her she will think I'm the worst mother ever! She told me yesterday I was the best mom she ever had...that's a lot to live up to!
ReplyDelete