It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Wednesday, June 9, 2010

School Lunch

I've successfully followed through (so far) with my promise to Karissa to take her to school lunch 3 days a week. I promised I'd take her on Mon-Wed and Fri. I took a lunch break on Mon and Today and it's so hard to come back to work, but it's a nice break and I get to visit with people I don't get to see very often and Karissa gets to make new friends at the park. Today she found a cute little friend that is close to her age and they had a blast. It's good for her to play with other kids and it wears her out, so by bed time she is ready for bed, instead of wanting to stay up. So far....so GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment