It's often the little

things
that go unnoticed until we slow

down enough to really see them
!





Monday, April 26, 2010

Another week gone by

It's spring and I'm supposed to be outside enjoying the warm weather (when we have it instead of snow), but I've been working like crazy. I lost a whole week last week because I had to work everyday. I know that's awful complaining, but when you're only used to working a few days those extra days sure take a toll. Then, we were busy and gone all day Saturday and most of Sunday (both for good reason of course), but that doesn't help the fact that I've seriously lost a whole week.

This week hasn't started out so great yet. I was supposed to get off at 1:00 and I just finished at 1:30 and decided to check my e-mail and then I get consumed in looking for Ben a new job and everything and now it's almost 2:00. Maybe Wednesday will be nice and I can actually do something outside (after I wash my dishes-ugh!)

Oh well, such is life!

I have some really fun pictures from my conference at Zion's I need to download from my camera and post. (I might get to it in a month like Sand Hollow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment