Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Finally Finished...Waiting
Okay, so I'm a little slow, but I started taking an accounting class through a distace learning college and I finally finished- it only took me a year and 2 months. I put my final project in the mail on Friday and now I am just waiting for my final grade and my certificate. Ben asked me, so what are you going to do with it? I guess I hadn't thought about that yet, I was just focused on completing it. So, what do you do with an Accounting Certificate? I really liked doing payroll when I was at Young Living Farms so maybe I'll shoot in that direction. I've considered opening my own payroll services from home, but not sure where to begin with something like that. I guess I'll see what the future holds. Until then I at least understand my job at the town a little better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Way to Go!!!! The future is yours!!! :-) Good luck!
ReplyDelete